Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rochester Chiropractic Associates to be at The Rochester Recovery Film Festival's Community Health and Services Fair

The Rochester Recovery Film Festival is pleased that Rochester Chiropractic Associates P.C. will be joining us at the Community Health and Services Fair on September 13, 2014 at Monroe Community College 1000 East Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY from 12pm to 4:30pm.
If you have been suffering from back pain, don't wait another second to begin your road to recovery. The chiropractic techniques that the doctors use at Rochester Chiropractic Associates can assist you to the rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others the chiropractic journey may bring a sense of new balance and wellness that one has never experienced. If you want to live everyday pain free - go see Rochester Chiropractic Associates.
" Taking care of yourself physically is a huge part of Recovery and I have personally been a client of Dr.Ess since I got into recovery and I can tell my health situation has done a complete 360 and that I know  in part is because of Dr.Ess and his great team at Rochester Chiropractic Associates. I feel the best I have ever felt."said David Attridge, Director of The Rochester Recovery Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment